Computer repairs, servicing and upgrades.
As we all know PC’s and Laptops can be troublesome, and often need repairing by professionals. We have been repairing PC’s and Laptops for over 25 years and have built up a good reputation in the process.
If you require repair or diagnosis bring your device into our workshop during our opening times, Please note we do not offer out of hours repairs or servicing. We will need to take some contact details and a brief description of the fault or work required.
We work on a first in first out policy, if you require a faster turnaround please enquire about our High Priority option. You are welcome to prebook via telephone or using the below form.
Due to the high volume of work we turn around we can not offer a while you wait service. Work is carried out in a controlled environment in our workshop, so we please ask customers NOT to power on equipment on the sales counter.
WE WILL REQUIRE ANY PASSWORDS TO ACCESS YOUR EQUIPMENT AND POWER LEAD / CHARGERS FOR LAPTOPS
Is your PC or Laptop not running as it once was, we can check over your device and make sure there’s nothing on there that shouldn’t be such as spyware, PUPs and malware. Whilst we have your device we will also give your a device a ‘once over’ and carry out any servicing required. We will also give you suggestions on what upgrades may be viable.
Needing a little more from your computer? Replacing it is not the only option. Upgrading can be a very cost effective way of keeping your computer up to date. Our trained staff can provide you with any pre-sales advice on what options are available to meet your needs. If we can not source the parts or you find them cheaper elsewhere we are more than to fit them for you.
High Priority repair service available
Need your repair in a hurry? Ask for details when booking in your device for repair as there is a limited capacity for this service
Our Repairs Service Process
Book a repair online here
Fill out this form to book in your computer for repair or servicing
How our online booking process works...
- Fill out the form on this page to request a repair/service.
- We may contact you asking for further information.
- You will receive confirmation of the booking with a Task ID by email or text message with an estimate cost.
- Bring in the equipment on or just after the date we advise. You will receive a Task Receipt for the work. A deposit on some larger repairs/upgrades may be requested at this time.
- The work will be carried out on your device. If it’s over the estimated cost we will contact you, it’s up to you if you want to go ahead*.
- You’ll be notified by email/text/telephone that your device is ready to collect.
- Bring in your Task Receipt and pay your balance.
(* A small fee may apply if you choose not to go ahead to cover the time spent on diagnosis.)
Need regular help, repairs or upgrades?
Then you may benefit from our Logicare Unlimited service which means you pay a small subscription fee and never have to pay for labour again only parts. Click below to find out more.