PC Component Fitting Service
Bought new parts for an upgrade but don’t have the time or knowledge to install them yourself?
Over the last 5 years we have dealt with a increasing number of customers who are buying their own hardware and looking for piece of mind when it comes to fitting, We now offer a fitting service for supplied parts.
We will look at the parts you are wanting installed to make sure that they are compatible i.e a new CPU or Motherboard that may possibly have a different socket and advise you if they would be any issues before booking in the upgrade.
From hardware installation to case rebuilds or cooling upgrades including custom loops we offer our piece of mind fitting service.
Please note our fitting service does not include Apple products.
Our Fitting Service Process
Book fitting service online here
Fill in this form to book in your computer for new parts upgrading etc.
How our online booking process works...
- Fill out the form on this page to request a repair/service.
- We may contact you asking for further information.
- You will receive confirmation of the booking with a Task ID by email or text message with an estimate cost.
- Bring in the equipment on or just after the date we advice. You will receive a paper Task Receipt for the work. You also maybe required to pay a deposit on some larger repairs/upgrades.
- The work will be carried out on your device. If it’s over the estimated cost we will contact you, and it’s up to you if you want to go ahead*.
- You’ll be notified by email/text/telephone that your device is ready to collect.
- Bring in your Task Receipt and pay your balance.
(* A small fee may apply if you choose not to go ahead to cover the time spent on diagnosis.)
Have multiple devices that need regular servicing, repairs or upgrading?
Then you may benefit from our Logicare Unlimited service which means you pay a small subscription fee and never have to pay for labour again only parts. Click below to find out more.